Membuat low fat fudge brownies.
Untuk 12 potong
100 g coklat masak (pilih dark chocolate)
100 g pisang (haluskan)
3 butir putih telur
100 g gula palem
1 sdt garam
50 g tepung terigu protein rendah
15 g oatmeal untuk topping
Buah cherry untuk topping
Cairkan coklat masak dengan cara di-tim. Sisihkan dan dinginkan suhu ruang.
Campur rata putih telur, pisang, gula palem, garam dan coklat masak menggunakan mixer kecepatan tinggi sekitar 3 menit.
Masukkan terigu dan kocok dengan mixer kecepatan rendah sampai tercampur rata.
Tuang adonan dalam cetakan brownies berukuran 22 cm.
Taburi bagian atas adonan dengan oatmeal dan potongan buah cherry.
Panggang pada suhu 180oC sekitar 30 menit.
Angkat. Potong dan sajikan.
Tips dan saran
Anda dapat menggantikan buah cherry dengan buah yang lain seperti potongan buah nangka, kismis atau buah kering lainnya.
Anda dapat bereksperimen menggantikan buah pisang dengan pepaya untuk mendapatkan citarasa yang berbeda.
Jenis oatmeal yang dapat anda gunakans sebagai topping yaitu oatmeal instan, quick cooking oatmeal, atau rolled oat.
Post by Gusn di 9:40 AM
- Cut the chicken into 2-4 parts . Enter into a pan of water, add salt, boiled until boiling . Reduce heat, continue to cook until the chicken is tender.
- Remove the chicken and drain. Measure the broth and save about 7 ½ cups . Fried the Chicken in plenty of cooking oil until the color is yellowish. Remove and drain. Shredded chicken and set aside.
- Saute ground spices, enter bay leaf. Stir until fragrant, remove from heat and insert it into the broth. Boil the broth and cook until quite mature, and lift.
- Serve while warm soup in serving bowls: put the shredded chicken, bean sprouts, and sliced chives and Sprinkle the sauce of broth on top, then sprinkle with fried shallots and fried garlic. Serve with condiment.
Post by Gusn di 11:29 AM
To create Surabaya Gadogado,
Prepare Material for producing:
Cutting the Lontong (food consisting of rice steamed in a banana leaf).
Cutting the fried Tofu.
Cutting the fried Tempe (fermented soybean cake).
Press rough the Prawn crackers.
Emping (fried chips made of Gnetum gnemon fruit).
Peeled and slice boiled eggs.
Slice the Tomato
Peeled Cucumber and slice
Peeled boiled potatoes and slice
Lettuce leaf and slice
Stew Bean sprouts
Stew Cabbage and slice
To make Gadogado Peanut sauce:
200 grs of fried peanut
700 ml of coconut milk
2 tbsp rice flour, mix with a little water (solution to thick)
Salt & brown sugar at sufficiently
Vegetable oil, for saute
7 pcs of cayenne
7 cloves of garlic, saute till fading
1/2 tsp of hard shrimp paste (optional)
How to make peanut sauce flavour:
Blender fired nuts and use some of measure milk coconut.
then mixed with the remaining coconut milk, stir till average & heat while occasionally stirring.
While waiting boil, saute the fine spices until well-cooked and put to the stew sauce.
Continuing to boil the sauce with a small fire while often stirred up till reduced the volume and look greasy, then put the rice flour solution.
Stirring continue until thick and explode around 5 minutes, turn off the fire.
Wait until warm, soup is ready.
To serve Surabaya Gadogado:
Arrange sequence in the plate : Lontong, Tofu, Tempeh, vegetables, boiled Eggs.
Pour with peanut sauce, put shrimp crackers and emping, pour again with a little peanut sauce.
Post by Gusn di 1:31 PM
Materials needed to make Soto Bandung is:
250 cc of water for boil.
750 grams meat / beef.
100 gr radish, peeled, thinly sliced round.
3 tbsp of oil for frying, for saute.
3 cloves garlic, peeled and contusing.
50 gr galangale, clean, contusing.
2 cm ginger, contusing.
3 stick of citronella, contusing.
1 tbsp sugar,
2 packets of powdered chicken broth.
5 tbsp of fried onion.
100 grs of soybean, submerged less than 2 hours, Drain and Fried.
5 tbsp sliced of onions leaves
5 tbsp sliced of celery leaves.
Pepper powder, according to taste.
Fried Emping (fried chips made of Gnetum gnemon fruit)
* Sambal (Chili sauce with spices).
To make Sambal:
15 fruit cayenne old, submerged briefly in boiling water, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tbsp sugar, pounded rough.
1 / 2 tsp vinegar.
50 cc of water.
*Poke average *.
How to make:
- Boil Water, entries meat. Cook while added the water if necessary until the meat is soft. Lift the meat, and cut small. Aside.
- Saute the garlic until the yellow, input into the chicken broth along with other spices and cutting meat. Boil sliced radish. Cook briefly. Lift.
Post by Gusn di 1:08 PM
Materials that are required:
• 500 grs beef (without fat)
• coconut milk made from 1 grated coconuts
• 2 table spoon dried grate coconut / fried (without oil) granted coconut
• 1 stem of Citronella
• 3 sheets of orange leaves
• 1 sheet of turmeric leaves
• 1 cinnamon
• 4 pcs clove
mashed below material spices become seasoning
• 1 tsp pepper
• 3 pcs onion
• 3 pcs garlic
• Coriander at sufficiently
How to make:
1. Cuts the beef as a cube
2. Stir-fry the above seasoning till cooked, add lime leaves, cinnamon, and clove
3. Enter the beef and mixed
4. Add coconut milk from 1 grated coconut
5. Enter dried grate coconut and cook until the meat tender and the sauce reduced
Rendah has ready
Post by Gusn di 2:46 PM
500 grs of meat (filet)
500 ml of water
2 tbsp of butter/margarine
2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce
1 tsp of vinegar for cook
2 pcs of tomatoes and slice
1 pcs of egg
mix and refined below spices :
3 cloves of garlic
6 cloves of onion
3 pcs of hazelnut
1/2 tsp of pepper
How to make:
- Cut meat/filet with crosswise fiber, thickness 0.5 cm, knocks in order to tender then bedraggling with refined spices and eggs. Aside.
- Heat the butter/margarine the fried the meat till to brown color.
- Add water, tomatoes, vinegar, sweet soy sauce and cooking until meat is tender and sauce become a little.
- Serve with sambal terasi (sauce made with blachen/hard shrimp paste)
Post by Gusn di 10:26 PM
The materials needed as follows:
- 100 grams of cabbage washed and thinly sliced
- 100 grs of bean sprouts
- 100 grs of string beans and cut to piece around 1 cm
- 1 pcs of circle eggplant and cut into small
- 50 grs of cucumber cut to piece around 1 – 2 mm
- basil leaves
For peanut flavor:
- 2 pcs of red pepper
- 3 pcs of cayenne
- Salt as adequate
- 50 grs of palm sugar
- A bit baked Terasi (Blachen = hard shrimp paste).
- 2 cm of greater galingale
- 150 grs of peanut that mashed
- 100 cc of warm water
Mixed and mashed all above materials for peanut flavoring and then scrambled till flatten
How to make:
1. Add together above raw vegetable and take bath with peanut flavor.
2. Serve on plates and add crackers.
Post by Gusn di 9:33 PM